Our Buisiness was founded in 1976 by the owner Oswald Hüfner.
Mr. Hüfner was born in 1940 as the second son of
Mrs. Rita and Mr. Ottmar Hüfner in a small German town called
Züntersbach (Hessen /Germany), close to the Bavarian border.
Completing his education he moved on to become a butcher master, examined by the German Chamber of Commerce, Landshut/Bavaria,
in the year 1964.
During the period of 1964 to 1973 Mr. Hüfner managed the butchers-resort in the largest shopping mall in Fulda (Hessen) called Kerber.
In 1973 he joined to “Südfleisch Hammelburg”, a national in
Bavaria (Germany) operating butchers-company. First he worked as
the sales manager. After a short time he became the managing
director of this company.
1976 Mr. Hüfner took the largest step in his previous buisiness-life - by founding his own company, the “Spedition Hüfner”.
In 1965 he married Mrs. Hannelore Hüfner, he is father of 3 children. Apart from the activity as a dealer in the sectors "cattle and meat", he resumed the agricultural enterprise of his father-in-law.
Already at this time smaller transportations with the company-owned trucks were accomplished.
The current firm area in Volkers, Hessen, was developed and is continuing to grow and branch out.
During the years 1982-1991 he owned a butcher's shop in Bad Brückenau, Bavaria, with an attached cattle and meat trade.